Skilled Residential & Commercial Property Manager most of career with Sales involvement and driving company objectives. Enthusiastic and adept in developing relationships, forming and mentoring property teams, diffusing discrepancies, supporting internal/external customers, and ensuring [all] property components across the board are met yielding customer satisfaction.
Able to identify and permanently resolve employee and property issues. Driven to pay attention to the details, and highly motivated in an achievement-driven atmosphere.
Summary of Property and Facility Management Discipline:
- Bring over 35 years of commercial/residential property sales and management.
- Owned/operated successful full-service hospitality & property management business for 10 years.
- Produce timeless and flawless property management for commercial projects in excess of 4M square feet at one time.
- Build solid teams and capitalize on project efficiency that renders successful project management and customer satisfaction.
- Respected in the industry, offering a healthy database of resources.
- Prudent of diverse variables from project concept to completion.
- Anticipate needs quickly and adapt to employ customer expectations.
- Commit to assignments within budget and on schedule, weighing heavily on workplace safety and compliance.
- Rounded experience in all aspects real estate product diversity.
- Expert in the compliance with Hawaii State Laws governing licensed Real Estate Brokers and Contractors/Vendors.
- Development Sales for several Developers. Granite bay Holdings in high-end condominium project Kai Mauna and commercial project/land sales. Represented Richard Fischer in the sales of Seascape condominium project.
- Self-directed with ability to assimilate large amounts of information quickly while keeping pace with fast-changing learning technology industry.
- Hold an AA in Real Estate. CCIM designee.
- Property Operations/Coordination
- Team Development & Motivation
- Meeting Facilitation/Staff Delegation
- Net Revenue Goals & Improvement
- People Relations
- Leasing Organization & Occupancy
- Project Scrutiny/Property Maintenance
- Budget Planning & Management
- Rent Collections & Dues
- Report Tracking/Generation
- Industry Compliance
- Reliability & Follow-Through